Knowledge, innovation and vision
Recycling is the basis, the soil the foundation. Fermentation the process, Agriton is the lubrication! Agriton’s passion lies with advising. They invest in research and innovation.
After 25 Years ‘calling in the desert’, a turnaround now seems to be going on. Farmers, companies and organisations are gradually becoming convinced that healthy soil is the basis for high yields. The turnaround is there. But we are still far from a sustainable agricultural and horticultural sector.
Do you want to contribute to this passion? Then there might be a good career ahead of you at EM Agriton.
Home and Garden Technical Sales Manager
Agriton UK is a wholesale company which is part of the Agriton Group. Agriton is an innovative international organisation promoting regenerative agriculture and the use of EM Effective Micro-organisms to improve the soil, plant, animal, manure cycle .
Agriton has an extensive dealership network in agriculture and is looking now to develop and expand our Home & Garden range. This range includes a large number of organic gardening and wellness products, including non chemical cleaners and probiotic health drinks. Being passionate about protecting the environment with a healthy interest for sustainability and reducing chemical use is imperative. We are looking to find an enthusiastic driven professional with skills in commercial sales and marketing to strengthen our brand development and establish a retail dealership network in the UK & Ireland.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- To build and maintain solid relationships with our existing customers. Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Work throughout the UK & Ireland promoting our portfolio of products in the Agriton Home & Garden range, focusing on continued sales growth and seeking new opportunities.
- To provide excellent customer support and technical knowledge of the full product range.
- To lead all promotional activities associated with enhancing sales and raising product awareness.
- Play an active role within the team by providing market and competitor intelligence, feedback on local trends and working towards agreed objectives with the Directors. A friendly open-minded character with a good sense of humour is a must.
- Arrange and attend workshops and exhibitions as required, which may include some out of hours working from time to time.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Maintain sales reports and updated CRM reporting for transparent communication with all team members.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Required profile: Experience
- Proven, consistent and successful sales experience / with demonstrable account management skills.
- Ability to learn and understand unique selling points for microbial based products.
- An interest in environmental protection, a passion for organic gardening and sustainable practices to promote a non-chemical future.
- Experience with animals is an advantage.
- Natural ability to spot a business opportunity; able to persuade and influence others.
- Able to build and maintain strong business and customer relationships as part of a team and independently.
- You will be expected to travel and stay away from home when necessary.
- Sound presentation skills in order to educate and demonstrate products to a variety of audiences.
- Must be able to demonstrate competence in Microsoft Office packages and CRM systems. Experience with word press web building is an advantage.
- Degree level of education
- Full current UK driving license
What we offer:
Competitive salary according to experience and education. Company car, laptop and mobile telephone.
On going training provided if required and appropriate.
Please apply in writing, including a curriculum vitae and letter of motivation to Fran Box; email@example.com